Burton Miller CEO
Burton has designed and developed software of many kinds, including mobile, enterprise, web, desktop tools, languages, and DoD. In recent years, Burton has had key roles in founding Notice Software, VolunteerSpot, and Smart Health Software. Originally from Texas, Burton now lives with his family in Seattle, Washington.
Read Burton’s blog about his family life at BeaPapa.com
- CTO/UX Architect Volunteerspot
- 20+ Software development – UX focus
- Volunteerspot, SchemaLogic, BMC Software, Metrowerks, Lockheed-Martin
- Bachelor’s of Computer Science from the University of Texas
Casey Haakenson CTO
Casey has 15 years of experience designing and building high-availability, highly scalable enterprise-class applications and systems. Prior to Notice Software, he was involved in several startups big and small, including F5 Networks, VolunteerSpot, and SchemaLogic. Casey currently resides in Hamburg, Germany
- 15+ years enterprise software – expert in scalable solutions
- Volunteerspot, Schemalogic, F5
Bob Napierala VP of Sales
Bob has 18+ years experience as an entrepreneur, and 25 years of experience in sales and business development. Bob built True Label and AboutThree from the ground up, with a hand in virtually every aspect of these businesses. Bob is also involved with Givt, as a strategic sales and marketing advisor. Bob is lives with his family in Toledo, Ohio.
- AboutThree – CEO & Founder
- Givt – Sales, Strategy, Investment
- True Label – CEO & Founder